NRC presents Awards to its Alumni to celebrate the outstanding achievements of its Alumni whose accomplishments reflect commendably on or bring honour to their alma mater.
Outstanding Alumni shall be recognised in any of the categories:
- Professional Achievement Award: This award recognises those alumni who made an exceptional contribution in the industry or profession and has been recognised by the employing organisation. This Award will also recognise those alumni who rose to prominence as a public figure.
- Academic Excellence Award: This award recognises those alumni who excelled in academics when pursuing their studies after graduation from NRC and have been recognised by the parent academic Institution. This award will also recognise those alumni whose research work and publication made an impact and has been recognised by a recognized Institution or organisation.
- Social Impact Award: This award recognises those alumni who, through their outstanding involvement and dedication have made a significant contribution and enriched the lives of others and the welfare of humanity through their initiatives and volunteerism.
- Creativity and Innovation Award: This award recognises those alumni who contributed to an industry through their creativity and innovation.
- Early Career Accomplishment Award: This award recognises young alumni who demonstrated leadership attributes and made significant early career contributions in his or her area(s) of expertise or achieved significant early career advancement. Alumni who graduated within ten years ago (ten years or less at the time of nomination) are eligible for this Award.
- Service to Alma Mater Award: This award recognises those alumni who demonstrated outstanding service and contributions to their alma mater.
For any inquiry write to [email protected].
The Award will be presented on College Foundation Day.
Submit nominations to [email protected].