Information for Part Time Education (CE)
|Programme of study||BBA and BCom|
|Degree award||Royal University of Bhutan (RUB)|
|Title of award||Bachelors in Commerce (BCom)|
|Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA)|
|Mode of study||Part time|
|Campus||Norbuling Rigter College|
|Tentative date of commencement||Week one of August|
|Duration of study||Four Years|
|Eligibility||1. Pass in Class XII and pass in Maths and Dzongkha.|
2. Two years gap after class XII.
|No of contact hours per week||12 hours per week in year one and 16 hours from year two.|
|Class timing for Year one||1. Monday to Friday: 6 PM to 8 PM|
2. Saturday: 2 PM to 5 PM
|No of modules per semester||Three modules per semester in Year One and four modules per semester from Year Two. (Note: There are two semester in a Year)|
|Tuition fee per module||Nu. 9,934/- per module.|
|Admission fee||Nu. 500/- (Five Hundred only)|
|Refundable security deposit||Nu. 5,000/- (Five Thousand only)|
|Fee Refund policy||All payments made is non refundable if the candidates withdraw.|
Part one: For those who had not registered
- Visit https://admissions.nrc.bt and register online (even from your smart phone).
- Admission Team will verify if you meet the entry requirements.
- You will receive a response within two working days.
Part two: For those eligible for admission
- Visit https://admissions.nrc.bt, fill the form and submit online.
- Deposit your Nu. 5,500 admission confirmation fee which is non-refundable in the NRC account in the nearest bank. Write full name of Student as depositor for verification. This is to confirm your admission.
- Account details are: Norbuling Rigter College, (BNB A/c No. 0100053850001, BOB A/c No. 201001110).
- Your admission will be confirmed only on making the required payment.
- For any queries call: 08-271313 or Mobile: 77787219
Things to bring
Application Check List
- Copy of Class XII Certificate and Mark Sheet (original will be verified at the time of reporting).
- Two recent Passport photograph (May be submitted at the time of reporting).
- Copy of Deposit slip of payments made to College OR print out of online deposit message (Original to be submitted at the time of reporting).