Part-Time Education(CE)

Information for Part Time Education (CE)


Programme of studyBBA and BCom
Degree awardRoyal University of Bhutan (RUB)
Title of awardBachelors in Commerce (BCom)
Bachelors in Business Administration (BBA)
Mode of studyPart time
CampusNorbuling Rigter College
Tentative date of commencementWeek one of August
Duration of studyFour Years
Eligibility1. Pass in Class XII and pass in Maths and Dzongkha.
2. Two years gap after class XII.
No of contact hours per week12 hours per week in year one and 16 hours from year two.
Class timing for Year one1.  Monday to Friday: 6 PM to 8 PM
2.  Saturday: 2 PM to 5 PM
No of modules per semesterThree modules per semester in Year One and four modules per semester from Year Two. (Note: There are two semester in a Year)
Tuition fee per moduleNu. 9,934/- per module.
Admission feeNu. 500/- (Five Hundred only)
Refundable security depositNu. 5,000/- (Five Thousand only)
Fee Refund policyAll payments made is non refundable if the candidates withdraw.

Admission Procedure

Part one: For those who had not registered

  1. Visit and register online (even from your smart phone).
  2. Admission Team will verify if you meet the entry requirements.
  3. You will receive a response within two working days.

Part two: For those eligible for admission

  1. Visit, fill the form and submit online.
  2. Deposit your Nu. 5,500 admission confirmation fee which is non-refundable in the NRC account in the nearest bank. Write full name of Student as depositor for verification. This is to confirm your admission.
  3. Account details are: Norbuling Rigter College, (BNB  A/c No. 0100053850001, BOB A/c No. 201001110).
  4. Your admission will be confirmed only on making the required payment.
  5. For any queries call: 08-271313 or Mobile: 77787219

Things to bring

Application Check List

  • Copy of Class XII Certificate and Mark Sheet (original will be verified at the time of reporting).
  • Two recent Passport photograph (May be submitted at the time of reporting).
  • Copy of Deposit slip of payments made to College OR print out of online deposit message (Original to be submitted at the time of reporting).